Bath, Whirlpool and Air-bath Warranty
- 10 years, Surface fading and cracking
- 5 years, Jet internals and components
- 1 year, Repair labor
- 3 year, Pumps and Blowers
- 1 year, Electronics
Izzi Bath & Spa Manufacturing warrants to the original purchaser, that its Bath Units are free from defects in material or workmanship for the above stated periods of time from the date of purchase. If a Bath fails during these periods because of defective workmanship, the manufacturer, at its discretion, will either authorize repair or replacement of the unit or part if found to be defective. Before a repair is performed, authorization of repair must be approved by the Izzi Bath & Spa or a representative. The exchange of a unit is limited to supplying a replacement unit of comparable size and style and does not include any cost of removal or installation, nor is the manufacture responsible for any damage caused by the defective bath. All units must be water tested before installation to validate warranty. All electrical whirlpool components, including but not limited to motors, blowers, and heaters are only covered under this warranty for labor, and are subject to the warranty offered by the individual manufacturers. Except as expressed herein, there shall be no other warranty or obligation, expressed or implied, oral or statutory. Izzi Bath and Spa Manufacturing, its agents, or employees shall in no event be liable for injury to any person or for any claim for damage, however arising. All consequential expenses including loss of use, damage, or contingent liabilities arising out of any alleged deficiencies of the bath are specifically excluded. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- The warranty shall be invalid if the bath has been subjected to any alterations, misuse, and abuses, or if any repairs are attempted by anyone other than an authorized Izzi Bath & Spa service agent.
- Damage resulting from installation.
- Acrylic surface damage or discoloration resulting from improper maintenance or cleaners.
- Damage caused by failure to follow procedures defined in Owner’s Manual.
- Damage caused by improper or incorrect electrical or plumbing hook-up.
- Scratches and damage caused by normal use.
- GFCI nuisance tripping not covered by Izzi Bath and Spas warranty.
- Normal operating noise
- Damage caused by pests, insects, rodents, etc., to plumbing, wiring, foam, or equipment.
- Acts of God.