If you are the type of person who enjoys a long, hot soak in a bathtub after a long day after work, having a proper bathtub is a must. If taking a bath helps you relieve physical pain and discomfort, reduces your stress levels, and helps you relax, but you don’t have a large bathroom, getting a corner tub may be your best option. When it comes to choosing what type of bathtub you would like, there are multiple things you need to consider:
- How often will you be able to use the bathtub, and for what purposes will it be used for?
- Where is there room in your bathroom for a tub?
- How much room is required to put it in your desired location?
- Is there a particular design that fits your bathroom style?
- What color and material do you want your bathtub to be made out of?
Once you have considered the above, it’s time to choose what type of bathtub you would like. For those who don’t have large bathrooms, or a large open space, you should look in the corner bathtubs section. You will need to choose what decor and color best suits your bathroom, and then find a bathtub that complements this.
Recessed or alcove bathtubs are great for those who need to have walls on either side of their tub, or only have a corner or wall to put the tub against. This type of tub helps you save space, and can be easily configured to have a shower since it will be against a wall, or a wall kit can be added on. These types of tubs are super easy to clean, and will always come with one finished side. Corner bathtubs come with the following benefits:
- They are affordable for every budget
- You can have a drain at either end of the tub
- They have a large amount of design options
- They can be installed next to vanities or cabinets for huge space saving
- Plus, they provide a more open feel to your bathroom then a wall tub.